Thursday, May 25, 2017

Thoughts

“Thoughts”

Tired
I just want to sleep
My body feels like a sponge
Absorbing all the weariness around me
It wraps me up like
A suffocating hand squeezing the life out of me
Taking every ounce of who I am

Apathetic
It matters not if I eat or shower or speak
Or think or wake up tomorrow
I don’t care what’s for dinner or what we watch on TV
Or who is President

Guilty
My husband deserves better than this
He should have a normal wife who isn’t depressed or suicidal
And my kids deserve a mom who takes care of them instead of one
They have to take care of all too often
So maybe my family would be better off without me

And I’m so frustrated with myself and I’m just pathetic 
And who really cares and it’s all so exhausting anyway 
And I am just so 

Tired.

1 comment:

Jean L said...

Praying for you

Upcoming Blog Series: Five Fun Fridays

Lest you all think that I am always serious or never have any fun, allow me to introduce a new blog series: Five Fun Fridays. It will beg...