Sunday, March 11, 2012

Happy Birthday to Sweet Baby Girl

We had a wonderful time celebrating our little princess, but at the same time I thought of her birth mother. From one side of the world to the other I send love and thankfulness to the courageous young woman who gave birth to my baby girl. May she be blessed and comforted and somehow know that her daughter is treasured and loved by her adoptive family. Happy birthday, sweet Baby Girl!

Baby Girl's invitations

Baby Girl's castle cake

Baby girl's color me castle

Baby Girl's Castle #2

Make your own tiara craft

Baby Girl gets ready for her cake

Daddy helps Baby Girl read her card

And of course Baby Girl liked all the tissue paper!

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

Happy birthday to your sweet girl! What a beautiful celebration!

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...