Friday, January 23, 2015
Sonlight Curriculum Giveaway
I am currently using Sonlight P3/4 with my youngest child. She has special needs and this program is a good fit for her. Next year I will be using Core G with Bug and Core 100 with Doodles. They have both used Sonlight in the past as well. (We took a break to do our Harry Potter unit study this year.) Sonlight is an excellent program. I highly recommend it. If you'd like a chance to win free Sonlight curriculum (and give me a chance as well), then register at this link. Good luck to us all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
We had an overall good week, with some more "messy" exceptions...see pics below. We started a new year at our homeschool co-op on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment