Friday, June 23, 2017

Upcoming Blog Series: Five Fun Fridays


Lest you all think that I am always serious or never have any fun, allow me to introduce a new blog series: Five Fun Fridays. It will begin one week from today, on Friday, June 30, and it will end on Friday, July 28. On each of those Fridays, I will blog about something fun in my life. The categories are as follows:

  1. Week One - My makeup: what I use, tips for redheads with pale skin, etc.
  2. Week Two - My hair: how I keep my red hair vibrant, how I style my pixie, my hair inspirations, and more.
  3. Week Three - My fashion style: brands and stores that I like, colors that pair well with red hair, and how I dress to fit my body type.
  4. Week Four - My hobbies: What I like to do in my free time, which, yes, I actually do have on occasion.
  5. Week Five - Little known secret facts about me: This is where I'll dish all (well, maybe NOT all) of the dirt on myself. 
Now, that's not all that's in store. There's something fun for all of you, too! At the end of the series, I'll be giving away some of my favorite things that you'll be reading about each week. Look for details each Friday to see how you can increase your chances of winning. I look forward to the fun! 

11 comments:

Perri said...

What a great idea for a blog series... can't wait to check back in and see what you've posted!

Kate said...

That's a great idea! It's important to remember to have fun when you can, especially when you live with depression and anxiety. I can't wait for the last one! :-)

Christine Weis said...

Blogging a series is a really good idea! You got my wheels turning about what I could blog in a series. Thanks for sharing and sparking some creativity!

Unknown said...

Love your idea for you upcoming blog series! Can't wait to read it!

Unknown said...

This is great! I've been thinking about doing a new blog series and I love the model you are using!

Unknown said...

thats a great benchmark, Fun fridays!

Unknown said...

Great idea for a blog series and I love that you have also narrowed it down to the red hair niche! Can't wait to learn more about you!

Unknown said...

Great Blog series. I will definitely follow your series. Thanks for sharing.
XOXO //SINCERELY OPHELIA | NYC Petite Fashion Blogger

The Real Mom said...

Yay for having fun!

Chei said...

Oh i love your idea! How i wish i had this kind of writing skills. Anyway, i enjoyed reading this.

Jauwan said...

What a cool idea!

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...