Saturday, September 20, 2008

Praise the Lord...


we have completed and mailed our clearance packet! This is a major step in our adoption process. We still have a long way to go, but it is such a wonderful feeling to know that some of the work is behind us. I have been discouraged many times, but I press on toward the goal that God has for us, and I know that He ordains each step we take. I look forward to the day we bring our baby girl home.

Ephesians 3:20 "Now glory be to God, who by His mighty power at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes."

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...