Thursday, January 29, 2009

Pro-Life vs. Pro-Choice


I just posted a new video at the bottom of my blog. It makes me very sad to watch it, but I feel that it's important to see. Please take the time to scroll down and watch it.


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,

before you were born I set you apart..." Jeremiah 1:5


How I hoped and prayed that the current leader of our country would know and believe this truth. Instead, he has expanded abortions-not only in our country, but in others as well. I pray for eyes to be opened, truths to be revealed, and precious lives to be saved. Life indeed begins at conception--that's the truth, there's no choice to be made.

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...