Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
We had an overall good week, with some more "messy" exceptions...see pics below. We started a new year at our homeschool co-op on ...
3 comments:
Looks like a really FUN unit study. I love it.
Hello,
I'm a mother of 3 children adopted through Holt's Korea program. We are in the process of adopting a little girl from Korea who is visually impaired and is delayed in many area. I did a search on the Holt Bulletin Board on delays and found your post from January. I sent you a PM and was wondering if when you have time you could answer a few questions. I am trying to gather as much info as possible.
I am a home schooler also and your blog is great and your children are beautiful. Thanks. Michele
Thanks, Daisy. It was lots of fun.
Michele--hello. I'll head over to the Holt boards now. :)
Post a Comment