Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Christmas Reading
This is a wonderful book. I started reading it today, and I've already read through the first 98 pages. It's a delightful book with several Christmas stories & excerpts from Christmas stories, some of which I was familiar with and some of which were new to me. Two of the stories--both of which I'd never read before--that I truly loved are "Old Pierre's Christmas Visitors" and "Aunt Cyrilla's Christmas Basket." We'll be using this book in our Children Around the World/Christmas Around the World studies. I'm really looking forward to sharing all of these stories with my children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
We had an overall good week, with some more "messy" exceptions...see pics below. We started a new year at our homeschool co-op on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment