Friday, December 2, 2011

Our December "Tea Time"

Several months ago I posted about our weekly "Tea Time." Here is the link that shows you where I got the idea. This week, since it's the first of December, we chose to do a Christmas theme. Doodles, Bug, and I each chose a Christmas song to listen to and then drew the scene that came to our mind as we listened to our song. Here are our results:


Bug's picture is at the top; he chose "Jingle Bells."
Doodles' picture is in the middle; she chose "The Christmas Song."
My picture is at the bottom; I chose "Baby, It's Cold Outside."
We had a blast doing this activity!

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...