Thursday, April 2, 2015

Baby Girl's Seventh Birthday

We celebrated with a Woodland Fairy Party. It was wonderful. It is so hard to believe that she is seven already. Where did the time go?

This is the mushroom cake that I made. I got the idea here.


We decorated with lots of pink and green.

We used pine cones and babies' breath for a sweet woodland feel to the party.

Here you can see more pine cones and babies' breath, along with twigs.

Here is another shot of the pink and green.


The birthday fairy herself!


The guests got to decorate their own fairy wands.
Here the girls are playing a game called "Chase the Gnome." I found this idea here.

Here is another little fairy.

I also painted acorns for party decor. I found this idea on this site.

Time for my little fairy to blow out her candles!


Gift time!











Of course every little fairy needs her own playhouse.

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...