Saturday, November 14, 2009

Another week...no Travel Approval


Still waiting....waiting....waiting. It's disappointing, but I'm keeping my faith and trusting in God's plan and His perfect timing. We're hoping to have our baby girl home for Christmas, but still preparing ourselves for the possibility that it might not happen. All I know is that God knows the very day and very hour of our meeting, and all I can do is hold on to Him and stay strong. Hoping for some good news this upcoming week!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Wait for the Lord; be strong, and let your heart take courage; wait for the Lord! Ps. 27:14

Over & over again in Scripture we hear these words....

Have you not heard that I determined it long ago? I planned from days of old what now I bring to pass... (Isaiah, Kings, etc.)

This waiting time is your threshing floor, Jennifer. Put your trust in the ONE who has determined it all long ago. He is bringing it to pass & forming you into His likeness. Be encouraged, dear friend.

Lisa said...

Hope you have your baby girl home by Christmas, too.

redkitchen said...

Thank you both. I really appreciate the Scripture references, the prayers, and the encouraging words. :)

Butterfly said...

Daisy put it so well! Be encouraged! As an adoptee, I am excited for you! {{HUGS}}

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...