Friday, November 6, 2009

Waiting on Travel Approval




Yes......waiting. I was really hoping to get TA this week, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen. I will continue to trust God's timing and remember that He has a plan for us and our baby girl. I will remember that he knew my little girl long before I did. I will remember that He started this journey to bring us together, and He will see us through the rest of the way. I'll remember that He works everything out more wonderfully than we can imagine. Yes, I'll wait and I'll trust.




"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us" Ephesians 3:20




"your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." Psalm 139:16

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...