Sunday, June 29, 2014

School and Life: Late June 2014

Doodles and Bug have been gone almost as much as they've been home lately. They went to the beach with my aunt. They are with her again today. They are enjoying summer break! For the rest of us, things have been a little more relaxed. We have our air conditioner back in working order, so that's GREAT news! Here's a look at the past several weeks:

Planning school for next year: some of Baby Girl's things here.

Happy Baby Girl hanging out in the kitchen while I cook.

Baby Girl waits to try a plum.

Baby Girl LOVES music!

Helping Daddy play the guitar.

Playing with Daddy on the mattress...when air conditioner was out.


New haircut!

Bug tries a plum...

I don't think he likes it...

Nope, definitely does NOT like it!

Doodles is studying Forensic Science this year.

She loves it!

Here are the books and the slides we are using for Forensic Science.

Doodles studies a slide.

Bug got in on the action, too.

Notes that Doodles took for science.

I found this skeleton of a gecko when I cleaned out my closet. Of course we took this as a Forensic Science opportunity and studied this little guy under the microscope.



No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...