Well, here's the newest addition to our family. Her name is LuLu. I just said this past week that we'd NEVER get another dog, and then I saw her. She was free, what can I say? At least the kiddos are happy! :0D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
We had an overall good week, with some more "messy" exceptions...see pics below. We started a new year at our homeschool co-op on ...
1 comment:
How cute! We have been considering a dog lately since I have completed my final child's potty training LOL! I bet your kiddos just love it :)
Post a Comment