Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
Okay, so....I'll be using this in a few months for "Bug": Sonlight Core K And I'll be using this for "Doodles...
3 comments:
That's good to hear the glasses will help her. Your family is in our prayers!
Glad to hear everything went well! How tough on a little tyke.
Yeah, God is so good! Happy to hear everything went well!
Post a Comment