Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whew, Life!!!!


Well, in the past three weeks, I've had to: adjust to my oldest child leaving for basic training--GO ARMY!!!--, go on vacation to the beach (I know... poor, pitiful me), send my hubby and my two "middle kids" off to church camp while baby girl & I visited my parents, drive 3 1/2 hours for an appointment at the international adoption clinic, begin teaching a Bible study, and get ready to start our homeschooling year (this coming Monday.) So many things happening, and so many changes. I'm so glad that one thing never changes:

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." Hebrews 13:8

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

Wow! Your lives are certainly full! Hope you're handling everything beautifully. :)

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...