Here's my future soldier and me at his going away party. I'm going to miss those hugs when he's gone!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
Okay, so....I'll be using this in a few months for "Bug": Sonlight Core K And I'll be using this for "Doodles...
1 comment:
Oh, what a sweet photo of the two of you together. This must be an exciting time but such a difficult time, too. We'll be praying for a smooth transition and that everything goes well for your son.
Post a Comment