Friday, August 12, 2011

Homeschooling: August 8-12, 2011

Baby Girl and I watch a video "Five Little Speckled Frogs" (Letter F Week)
Baby Girl's Lapbook Cover: Five Little Speckled Frogs (Letter F)

Inside of Baby Girl's lapbook


Baby Girl's letter F practice and "creative writing"


Snacks and Poetry


Fish activity sheet


Baby Girl writes on her board


Math time: shape sorting


Baby Girl and I fingerpaint

Baby Girl's "Fish in the Ocean" fingerpainting project


Bug's science activity for Sonlight Science K


Doodle chose to read to Bug...and Bug chose to listen-after school was done, merely for fun!
I credit Sonlight for this. We LOVE it! It is really turning my children into eager readers.





1 comment:

Rita and John said...

Oh! I've never seen a lapbook before. I think I am going to try to make one to keep our little one entertained on the flight home! Learning always looks like so much fun at your house!

"Rising"

"Rising" With your words, you tried to kill me, and I lay hurt and wounded for some time. I had to fight and claw my way b...