Friday, April 20, 2012

Next School Year's Lineup: Post 1

Yippee!!! It's that time of year again, yep, time to buy curriculum for the upcoming school year! Fortunately, I had several of these books already, so I didn't have to buy it all. That being said, however, I still had to buy lots....which is so exciting! I LOVE box days! Now the hard part is keeping the enthusiasm to finish strong this year instead of being completely distracted by looking forward to next year! Here are some of the items we'll be using for the upcoming school term:
Bug's science books
Some (yes, just some) of our books for history, geography, cooking, arts/crafts...Eastern Hemisphere, here we come!

Baby Girl's school goodies


Just a very small sample of some of Doodle's school books






No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...