Sunday, March 8, 2009

When Your Fat Pants Get Too Small

OK, there's NO pic for this one...I'm not gonna go there! Sorry to disappoint. LOL Seriously, though, I am asking my cyber friends to pray for me. Please pray that I will eat healthy and in moderation and exercise a minimum of 1 hour a day/4 days a week. I am starting tomorrow. I need to lose 30 lbs. I am struggling with this and have been for two years. But today I had to face a hard fact...even my "big" clothes are too small for me now. :( I'm sick of this, so I am going to do something about it. I am going to give my body to the Lord...no more cramming junk food, no more emotional eating, NO MORE!!! I mean it! God is my source of refuge, not the pint of Ben & Jerry's. I will post my weight loss each Monday. If I don't, girls, hold me accountable. PLEASE!

Romans 12:1 "Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God-this is your spiritual act of worship."

1 comment:

Naturally Frugal Mom said...

Totally understand where you are coming from and right there with ya.
Will be praying for you!

"Rising"

"Rising" With your words, you tried to kill me, and I lay hurt and wounded for some time. I had to fight and claw my way b...