Thursday, June 17, 2010

"School" for my Wee Little One?!?!

I found this wonderful FREE online curriculum: http://www.letteroftheweek.com/nursery_age_1.html
That link is to the age level I'll be using with my little one. It looks wonderful--fun, educational, and easy to implement. I already read, play games, and sing to my little one. I already show her things outside and let her explore during nature walks...so, why not? This is a great organized list of lesson plans for things I'm already doing, so it looks like my little one will start her first year of homeschooling this August.

The site has curriculum for several age groups, so I'll be using it with my little one for several years. I think she's going to have a blast with it. She is so eager to learn and she amazes me with her determination and cognitive reasoning. Here is a link to the home page of the curriculum: http://www.letteroftheweek.com/

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...