Friday, September 10, 2010

Life Update

Busy, but blessed. :) Our little one had an eye exam this morning, & her vision in one eye is improving. That's great news! She's walking & doing a little talking, & it's so exciting to see her blossom & grow. Our oldest is actually enjoying Basic Training. We're going to see him for Family Day in a couple of weeks. We can't wait!!! My "middlers" are enjoying homeschooling this year & are learning about world geography & cultures, as well as several topics in science, math, & grammar. We are reading tons of wonderful books & enjoying weekly nature studies. Doodles is really starting to enjoy Latin, which is cool.:) My hubby is helping with children's drama at church and our kiddos are involved in that, too. I'm still teaching a Bible study on Beth Moore's book So Long Insecurity. The "middlers" have already written their Christmas lists. I'm still trying to think about what to get sweet baby girl this year. She's got quite a few toys and books already--can you imagine? I'm planning to get our oldest a Kindle from Amazon. He loves to read & this will be great for him to have as he travels the globe. Well, that's it for now!

2 comments:

Rita and John said...

How wonderful to hear that your baby girl's vision is improving! I was thinking about you this morning...I had a dream last night and we were on our our way to China with you and your husband to bring our newest children home! :)

redkitchen said...

Oh, my...wouldn't that be wonderful?

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...