More Thoughts on "Baby Girl's" Homeschool Style

Wow, she worked so hard during school that she's exhausted!


I'm now planning to use a combination of Charlotte Mason & Montessori for Baby Girl's preschool. The more I read about the Montessori method, the more I think it will be a great fit for Baby Girl, especially considering her vision impairment and developmental delays. I've been reading several blogs and sites about Montessori homeschooling, and I'm going shopping today for a few Montessori-inspired items for Baby Girl's schooling. Also, I've got some books on this teaching method on the way. I'm looking forward to getting started on this new adventure!

Comments

Rita and John said…
Oh, what a beautiful little girl she is! Can't believe how big she looks here. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Coming Out of the Dark

Remind Me