Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Labor Day Fun

It's close enough to fall (even though we're still hitting the 90's here), so we made fall-themed cookies
(I'd already decorated the house for fall, a little early, but I don't care)

Daddy helps Baby Girl use a cookie cutter

Baby Girl tries some cookie dough

Bug decorates a cookie

Doodles decorates a cookie

I work on a fall craft

Even dad got in on the fall crafts, but it was "manly" because he made this:

 
Dad's "manly" craft
 
Cookies, anyone?
 
Of course Dad wants a few
 
Doodles made a leaf rubbing for her fall craft
 
Bug's & my fall crafts hanging in our dining room windows
 
This was today, but I had to include it: Baby Girl had a blast playing in the rain!
 
 


 

1 comment:

Rita and John said...

So much fun! I love the last photo of your precious Baby Girl!

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...