Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Self-Care That's Not So Fun
As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...
-
There's a unique grief that belongs only to those of us who are parents of children with special needs. It's a grief that can li...
-
We had a really good week. There was more cooking, and that's usually lots of fun! We spent a lot of time outside enjoying the cooler we...
-
We had an overall good week, with some more "messy" exceptions...see pics below. We started a new year at our homeschool co-op on ...
6 comments:
What *is* it?????? LOL I think it looks like a mouse..lol.
We think it's a squirrel. We gave it to some friends who like to raise wild animals. So it's no longer with us!
It is kinda cute! Oh, and I watched the youtube vid below - it's awesome, brought tears to my eyes. Luv ya girl! ~Jean
Kinda looks like a squirrel to me also. I'm dying to know though.
Our friends are now trying to decide if it's a squirrel or a......RAT!!! Yuck! If it's a rat, I think I'll be sick. I held that thing and fed it PediaLyte through a syringe!
Sadly, our friends informed us today that, whatever *it* is, *it* died this morning. Don't laugh, but now I'm actually sad.:(
Post a Comment