Sunday, January 29, 2012

Baby Girl's School...Some New Finds

First of all, someone shared this learning through music company's website with me. It is really great! You've got to check them out. As I've shared before, Baby Girl absolutely loves music, plus she can remember lyrics & tune after hearing a song only once or twice. So music is the way to her brain! Also, I've purchased the book below to start using with her. We are stepping things up for her now that she's almost four. Lots of learning coming our way!




Also, I am still using Montessori methods with Baby Girl. It is also very effective. I am currently reading this book:

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...