Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Fun: First Half of February

I've been doing a few things for fun. First, I took some "me" time to read a book outside in the afternoons. When Baby Girl napped, I treated myself to two of my favorite things: cool, sunny weather and a great novel! Also, my best friend is starting a book club, so I'm doing that, too. I am really looking forward to it! This past weekend, two of my friends and I took Doodles and one of her friends to The Rock and Worship Roadshow concert. It was wonderful! My favorite acts were Mercy Me, Jeremy Camp, and Kutless. It was lots of fun, but it was also a great time of worship and renewal. I've been walking through some difficult places, and I've been through quite a crisis of faith, so it was a very healing experience for me to join with so many other believers and worship together. I am so thankful that God never leaves me or forsakes me, and that He relentlessly pursues me. I plan to share more about this in a later blog post, though, since this one is about "fun." So, back to the fun things, I've tried a few more makeup looks. Again, my inspiration can be found on my Pinterest board entitled "Eyes." Here you go:

This is a black, white, and grey smokey eye

This is a purple, gold, and brown cat eye look

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...