Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Fun: March 4-8, 2013

This week I tried several new ideas, including hair, makeup, and style. I had fun! Check it out below. Also, I'll be attending my first book club meeting tonight. I am really looking forward to it.

I colored my hair. I receive e-mails from John Freida (I think it's called the Elite Club) and I got this box of hair color FREE!

I used this treatment to straighten my hair. Now, my hair is not actually naturally curly, but it is wavy and frizzy if I don't "doctor" it somehow. This was my first time to use a keratin treatment, and I am pleased with the results. My hair is very shiny and definitely less frizzy. I also use the shampoo & conditioner to maintain the effects of the treatment.

OK, green eyeliner! I also had a coupon for a Cover Girl product, so I  decided to be bold and try something totally new for me. I am wearing it in a couple of pics you can see below. I actually like it.

And, cool! I had a coupon for these products as well. Since I colored my hair, I am also using this shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. It is working nicely.

My hair: colored and treated with keratin...and I'm wearing the green eyeliner!

I wore a hat. I am NOT a hat person, but I gave it a shot & wore it on two different days. I kinda like it! Also, I have on the green eyeliner here as well.


2 comments:

Rita and John said...

The hat looks cute! Have fun with your book club!

Miranda Brasher said...

You look amazing!!! Love that hair color on you!

Beginning of the School Year: 2017-2018

It's hard to believe that another summer break has come and gone, and yet here we are two weeks into our school year already. Things ...