Saturday, August 29, 2015

Homeschooling and Life: August 24-28, 2015

We had a pretty good week. Baby Girl is doing better than ever with her school. She is much more willing to let me work with her this year than she has been in the past. Bug is still enjoying most of his school - with the exception of writing paragraphs, papers, lab reports...basically anything involving writing he detests. ;) Doodles is doing well overall with an increased workload, but  she is having some difficulty with Biology. I encouraged her that it will get better. She just needs time to adjust. Here's a peak at our week:

Bug is enjoying the book Hittite Warrior.

And now for some reality, folks! Here I am, trying to juggle Baby Girl and the poetry book, which clearly Bug has no interest in hearing. LOL

I teach a K-2nd grade class at our homeschool co-op. We are currently learning about rainforests and will make dioramas this week.

Doodles used a microscope to look at cheek cells this week.
I am currently reading Mother Goose Nursery Rhymes to Baby Girl.

No comments:

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...