http://randiepandie.wordpress.com/ for giving me this award. I'd like to pay it forward & give this award to the following blogs:
http://endofthethread.blogspot.com/ A lovely couple we traveled to China with writes this blog. It's very creative & I especially like how their love for their son shines through in each post.
http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com/ This blog writer inspired me to do nature study with my children using The Handbook of Nature Study as a guide. We are absolutely loving this part of school!
http://therealmomreview.blogspot.com/ My IRL best friend writes this blog. She has inspired me in so many ways: spiritually, emotionally, physically...the list goes on.
In order to accept the award, do the following:
1. Put the One Lovely Blog Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. In a new post, share three things you think are lovely;
3. Pass the award on to three to five fellow bloggers;
4. Link the nominees within your post;
5. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
6. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
"Garden of Beauty" Dancing to my own rhythm, I'm happy in my own skin I have fought a battle and I have won, I love w...
This year I've had to bid farewell to the last of my grandparents - my father's mother and father. While I'm sad to see the...
"Struggle" I feel them closing in, The clouds of Night descend again. Covering me in Darkness deep and vast, Surroun...
Most of us eventually reach a certain place that will never allow us to go back to the place we used to be. We know too much. Our eyes ...