http://randiepandie.wordpress.com/ for giving me this award. I'd like to pay it forward & give this award to the following blogs:
http://endofthethread.blogspot.com/ A lovely couple we traveled to China with writes this blog. It's very creative & I especially like how their love for their son shines through in each post.
http://handbookofnaturestudy.blogspot.com/ This blog writer inspired me to do nature study with my children using The Handbook of Nature Study as a guide. We are absolutely loving this part of school!
http://therealmomreview.blogspot.com/ My IRL best friend writes this blog. She has inspired me in so many ways: spiritually, emotionally, physically...the list goes on.
In order to accept the award, do the following:
1. Put the One Lovely Blog Award logo on your blog and/or in a new post;
2. In a new post, share three things you think are lovely;
3. Pass the award on to three to five fellow bloggers;
4. Link the nominees within your post;
5. Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blogs;
6. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.
“Transformation” Don ’t be stifled, set yourself free, You’re not who the world tells you to be. Break the mold, loosen the chain...
I've discussed the importance of self-care in previous posts, and for those of us with depression, it can be difficult to find the ene...
This year I've had to bid farewell to the last of my grandparents - my father's mother and father. While I'm sad to see the...
Lest you all think that I am always serious or never have any fun, allow me to introduce a new blog series: Five Fun Fridays. It will beg...