Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Fun: March 4-8, 2013

This week I tried several new ideas, including hair, makeup, and style. I had fun! Check it out below. Also, I'll be attending my first book club meeting tonight. I am really looking forward to it.

I colored my hair. I receive e-mails from John Freida (I think it's called the Elite Club) and I got this box of hair color FREE!

I used this treatment to straighten my hair. Now, my hair is not actually naturally curly, but it is wavy and frizzy if I don't "doctor" it somehow. This was my first time to use a keratin treatment, and I am pleased with the results. My hair is very shiny and definitely less frizzy. I also use the shampoo & conditioner to maintain the effects of the treatment.

OK, green eyeliner! I also had a coupon for a Cover Girl product, so I  decided to be bold and try something totally new for me. I am wearing it in a couple of pics you can see below. I actually like it.

And, cool! I had a coupon for these products as well. Since I colored my hair, I am also using this shampoo and conditioner for color-treated hair. It is working nicely.

My hair: colored and treated with keratin...and I'm wearing the green eyeliner!

I wore a hat. I am NOT a hat person, but I gave it a shot & wore it on two different days. I kinda like it! Also, I have on the green eyeliner here as well.


2 comments:

Rita and John said...

The hat looks cute! Have fun with your book club!

Miranda Brasher said...

You look amazing!!! Love that hair color on you!

Self-Care That's Not So Fun

As promised in my previous post, I am now going to talk about self-care that's not so much fun. This kind of self-care involves thin...